Monday, April 4, 2011

healthy?

I'm am unhealthy.

I am severely sensitive to shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, shaving cream, lotion, perfume, anything with fragrance, makeup, hair spray & gel, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap, regular hand soap, and toothpaste. Wheat makes me eczema worse, and milk makes me constipated. I've been on antibiotics for a month and a half and will be one them for another two weeks. Since I've been on antibiotics for so long I have a yeast infection and it won't go away. I just got a phone call today that told me that I have a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) that is in my kidneys. I'm having a hard time adjusting to my new diet and new way of living. Since I can't ware makeup like I used to, I feel so... unattractive. I cry a lot because I feel like I'm not healthy or good looking enough for my boyfriend, even though he keeps telling me I'm pretty and he does his best to adapt to my diet. My lips and eyes are still scaly, thought not as bad. And I have small, red, itchy circles on my cheeks, chin, and hairline.

I just want to be healthy and normal and happy. People keep telling me I'm so strong and amazing for doing this. Well let me tell you, I'm not. I can't do this. I used to think nothing of it, until people starting saying how great I was... Now I realize I'm not normal or healthy and I hate it. Why can't I eat the pizza that my mom buys for me? Why can't I wear perfume? Why can't I smell nice? Why can't I wear makeup?

I just want to be healthy, happy, normal, and pretty. I keep trying to see the bright side, but it's getting harder. I'm stressed, anxious, worried, and unhappy.

I still have pretty blue/green eyes.
I still have golden brown hair.
I am still strong.
I still have a boyfriend who loves me.
I can still eat apples and oranges.
I still have a family who cares about me.
I still have roommates who love me.
I am going to be working an amazing job this summer, in another state, and I'm gonna make enough money.
I am still in school and I'm loving what I'm studying.

Everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment