Tuesday, April 26, 2011

why me?

For the last few days I have been asking myself, "Why me?! Why do I have puffy, red, itchy skin on my fave that won't go away?" Sometimes I wonder if it's because I bottle all my emotions up until I have heartburn, or maybe it's because I'm not a good enough Mormon, or possibly because I just down right unhealthy...

But then again....

Why do I have great friend who come to aid when I fall down?
Why do I have a wonderful apartment?
Why do I have my parents lovely home to return to any time I want?
Why does my hometown have two Wal-Marts? (a supposed sign of prosperity)
Why do I have a car to drive?
Why can I afford to go to college?
Why do I have two parents who love me?
Why am I still alive?
Why was I born where I was?
Why am I so blessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment