Sunday, December 18, 2011

belief

Because of my resent blog posts, many people have asked me what I believe. If you have specific questions beyond what I answer here, please let me know.

First and foremost, I believe that everyone (and by everyone I mean LGBT peoples, Muslims, Asians, everyone) has the right to pursue their own happiness, whatever that may be, so long as it doesn't destroy the happiness of others.

I believe that there was something before this life, and that there will be something after this life, but I don't know what either of those things might have been or may be.

I believe that as a member of the human family we have the responsibility to help one another attain happiness.

I believe that I only get one chance on Earth and my goal for this life is to help as many people as possible find their happiness.

I believe that life isn't black and white, but rather every color of the rainbow including 100's of shades of gray.

I believe in the power of positive thinking, as well as the power of Karma.

My beliefs are still in their infancy, and I am still developing many more. Please ask me questions, that's now I develop these beliefs. But I ask that you respect me and the beliefs that I am forming. If you ask me how I feel about something, and then don't like the answer, tough cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts... can you believe that I'm still working on my beliefs? At my age? I'm proof that the theory of evolution has some merit!

    ReplyDelete