PART ONE:
In honor of Halloween, and the candy it supplies, I have decided to dedicate part this post to Gourmet S'mores.
A Gourmet S'more is when you use different candy instead of just a chocolate bar. I'm sure many people have heard of Reese's S'mores; same concept. I have tried it with Reese's, Milky Ways (my favorite candy bar), Snickers, and Mounds. I haven't tried it with any non-chocolate candy, and I wouldn't suggest it. I look forward to also trying it with Whatch-ma-call-it's, 5th Avenues, Crunchs, 100 Grands, 3 Musketeers, Health Bars, and Fast Breaks.
How to make a Gourmet S'more without starting a fire:
1- Obtain 1 candy, 1 gram, 1 mallow
2- cut candy to fit gram (I like to cut the fun size candies [Milky Way, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, etc.] in half)
3- microwave mallow on half a gram for 15'ish seconds, or until it starts to expand
4- squish gram with mallow onto gram with candy and let sit until chocolate starts to melt
5- CONSUME!!!
6- repeat it desired. and you will desire!
PART TWO:
Have you ever sat back and looked at the last week, month, or year and thought, "Wow, a TON has happened!" For some odd reason, lots of epic things tend to happen in my life during the month of October. As this month has progressed, I have been thinking back to last year and what I was doing then. And now that it's Halloween, the most epic of all October days, I have been slightly impressed by how much I have changed. This side of a year ago, I didn't have a specific favorite color and now I do; it's sky blue. I didn't have a favorite band or genre that I loved and now I do; Led Zeppelin and Classic Rock. I was also struggling with a career choice. I was dancing back a forth between journalism, horse training, and something medical. I have now settled on Marriage & Family Therapist. I didn't have tons of thoughts on politics and I tended to be a little bit of a flip-flopper when it came to a lot of things in life. Over the last year or so, I feel that I have cemented as a person, which I am very grateful for.
So, happy Halloween :P
No comments:
Post a Comment