I've been watching lots of movies and TV shows lately and in these shows there is a fair share of romance. As I have been watching them I have been growing increasingly jealous; I want to be loved! There is a man in my life who cares about me, but I don't know if he loves me. I don't want to pressure him. But I have girlhood dreams of love.
I want a man to think the world of me, to consider me his sun, moon, and stars.
I want a man to hold my hand, interdigiated.
I want a man to kiss me with his eyes closed.
I want a man to think of me when he needs motivation.
I want a man to bring me flowers just because.
I want a man to text me the morning to tell me he dreamed of me.
I want a man to text me as he's going bed, just to tell me "sweet dreams"
I want a man to call me "baby," and "princess," and other cute nicknames
I want a man to walk up behind me, put his arms around my waist and kiss my hair.
I want a man to pull me down onto a couch and cuddle with me.
I want a man to make me a nice dinner just because.
I want a man to rub my sore muscles after a night at the gym.
I want a man to romance me, make me feel special.
I want a man to love me for me.
I want a man to love me.
Is any of that too much to ask for? Are my expectations too high? I'm being serious... I just want to know if I'm hoping for too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment