In just over three months I will turn 21 and in about 15 months I will turn 22. I know that's an odd thing to realize, but there's significance to the age 22. My cousin married his wonderful wife in February 2002, just after her 22nd birthday, and she's been a great addition to the family. I don't remember when, but sometime ago, she told me not to get married until I was 22 because it was the best age to get married at; I promised her I won't get married before 22... haha! I almost broke that promise twice, but I don't think I'm gonna get close to braking it again. But in just over 15 months, one year and three months, I will turn 22... And I don't even remotely feel ready to get married! In the next two years I will complete my undergrad courses, I will complete a practicum, I will do undergraduate research, and I will be going to my five year high school reunion. I will also be taking the GRE, filling out applications to get into grad school, and maybe moving to a different state. I might also get married!
......this is just too weird...... I don't feel old enough to be reaching this milestones already
Think how I feel. I'm an OLD LADY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm was that Katie? Or your other family? I got married at 22 too!! Well 2 months shy of 22.
ReplyDeleteit was katie; she married just about a month after her 22 birthday
ReplyDelete